Friday, August 27, 2010

Which One O Unmerciful Faith?

                               I'm sick of it all! Everything, anything, all the things that has to do with LOVE;I hate it all!
                               How could fate be cruel to me? I've done nothing wrong to deserve this kind of punishment(for me)! Is it wrong to stay out of love for just a few days, weeks, months or maybe years? I just want to relax and be free for even just a little while. Please don't make me fall in love with the same person(again) and another one(latest guy) at the same time! Can't you just pick one among them? But please don't pick the latest one, because I can't imagine falling in love with him. It just seems so impossible and illegal. Unless you want me dead before I turn 15. There's also a conflict with the old one, because I already have moved on and once I've done that I will never go back on my word  so your left with no options. Unless your that powerful enough to make me believe and do those stuffs that I said I will never do, I will never fall in love with either of them or any other guy untill 3rd year. Hah! Let's see you beat that!

                               To those people who knows about this: Please don't think that because of this morning's event, I've fallen in love or maybe just bedazzled by him(latest guy). No. It's not like that. I'm not that kind of person. Plus I already told you that I only see him as a brother, no more no less. That's all. And as for the old one, I don't care much about him now. All I care is that he's making my life hard, well, both of them are making my life hard. So don't ever question my actions and behaviour because that's who I really am. If you're my friend then you know this already.


XOXO
feeling so confused and angry
Heiressgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment