Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blooming

*to those who doesn't know the meaning of bloming:
Let's just say that if a guy told you that you're blooming, be flattered. As simple as that.

  Have you ever experience this: You wake up in the morning feeling like a squashed sandwich and then suddenly you saw you're reflection in the mirror.*gasps* You say to yourself : Who is that girl staring at me? You can't believe that the once babyish face full of reddish pimples and now morphed into a very acceptable face in the society. Well, that's just what happened to me this morning. That's why I've been accused of "Booming".  My face before wasn't that exaggerated. It was pretty normal, for me at least. I don't know what other people think of me. Well, I can't blame my body for doing that. It pretty normal, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment