Sunday, August 22, 2010

How Do You know If It's Love or Plain Crush or MAYBE IT Was Just Nothing?

It's already obvious in the title. Even though I already have a couple of boyfriends in the past, I still don't know if I'm in-love with a person or not. Like right now. I feel something weird when I'm talking with this guy. Not weird as in not right weird, but weird as in I feel different when I'm talking to him than with other guys. Whenever I'm arguing with him about school stuffs, I ended up being hurt and I suddenly find myself crying even though his words doesn't hurt at all, that is if it came from other guys. I don't know how he does that. I know he did't meant to hurt me, I know that, but I just can't help myself. Now I'm starting to wonder what is he to me. Is he just a mere friend who happens to have a sword for a tongue or maybe he's something else? I don't want to think of that word: crush, because I don't feel that way nor love is the right word for it. I just can't find the right word to describe what I'm feeling except for: clueless. I already asked the help of my friend who is expert in MY feelings. I emphasized on the my feelings part because that friend of mine knows all the things about me that has to do with love. She too thought that this is weird and she too can't find the right word to describe it except for: clueless. Arrrrrgh!!! What am I to do with my life?! What's the use of all those years of love and crushes when I can't get anything good from all those experiences? It's just plain stupid how good made it work. You see my bestfriend had a crush on him before but I think she still does and now it seems like I'm the next one! I don't want this! IT's So Weird! No way! I'm not that kind of girl at all! I may be a playgirl sometimes and I tend to go overboard with guys but this is beyond my abilities! My heart is not that strong! Oh for crying out loud! Why am I even worrying about this? It's not even February yet! All I know is that if this doesn't stop on it's own, I'll be the one to do the terminating part.

No comments:

Post a Comment