Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rush Rush Rush!!!!

This month is our Filipino month. Every year during the month of August we celebrate our country's language.So every year during this month, we are so busy with programs, presentations and group works. This time each group has to do an exhibit thingy about the region assigned to them. Our teacher gave Region 6 to our group. I volunteered to do the costumes. So right now, my hands are busy making masks, wings and skirts. I also have to think of dance steps to make our presentation interesting. We only have one week and five days to finish everything. So you see, we are in a rush!
The reason why I volunteered to do the costumes is because I like our presentation to be presentable. I don't settle for second best. That's why in every group activities I make sure that I do everyting perfectly. I know that no one's perfect, but at least I did all I can to make it beautiful, right?
Gotta go! I still have some sleeping hours to catch up on. Zzzzzzz............


XOXO
heiressgirl

1 comment:

  1. I can actually feel how hard it is when everything is done by rushing. :( I hate it.

    ReplyDelete