Monday, August 30, 2010

Forgive or Forget?

                    I know what you're thinking. The title should be Forgive and Forget, right? But for me it's not. It's either you forget that person or you forgive him. That's the way my heart goes.
                    
                    Last night he(KP) and I chatted in facebook. I don't know why I aloud it to happen or maybe  coincidentally my heart was openminded that time. We talked for hours about the latest happeninigs in our lives. He also apologized for his violent behaviour last time. Suddenly a thought came to me. He apologized for that, then he knows that I was there last time and he knows that he frightened me with his violence. So he still cares about my feelings huh! Our topic suddenly strayed to the past. I thought, maybe this is the right time to talk about the past between us. I just want to clear up the mess in my memories of him. Actually I was hoping that what I thought happened didn't really happened. Well what do you know? I found out that I was his first love. Though he have dated several girls in his past school, I was the first one he really loved and the one he didn't date. That's what he said. Who cares if that's the truth or not. At least I found out that he really meant what he said before. He's wasn't really a liar after all. Thought the confusion in my mind and heart was cleared, I can't love him anymore. Why? Because I've already moved on and I already have enough problems at hand with another guy. Too bad those feelings were wasted. At least I found out the truth and the truth set me free.

XOXO
heiressgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment