Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What To To? What to DO? WHAT TO DO?!!!!!!

            I am obviously freaking out here!!! What the hell is happening to my life? Grrrrrrr.....

               It's just so freaking hard to concentrate on everything else,what with all these love related commotions in my life! Am I that bad that God is making me suffer now? God knows tha LOVE is my weakness, so why is he using it against me? First, that guy I was talking about was troubling me, now I have to deal with this guy from the past?! Hey,I'm just one person. I can't handle that much! Sigh. What's with love nowadays?
               I'm still worried about him(IQ). Why am I having these strange feelings? I don't want to end up liking him in a freaking way! 'Cause that will end our friendship. Now that we are becoming much closer than before, why do I have to break that? I can't. It's just plain stupid to fall in love with a person you treat as your brother. I mean, who wants to love(as in boyfriend) her brother anyway? The way he talks and the way he treats me is so damn strange! Why can't it just go back to normal? or maybe I really don't want it to be the same way it used to be? Which is which, anyway? Can't I have both without going balistic(what kind of word is this anyway?)? Great. Even my vocabs are getting into balistic(it means crazy or wild)  mode. Somebody please help me out here!
            Today I just saw my ex-love act not- himself. He's going crazy just because of a girl who doesn't even deserve him? I mean, there are other girls out there who would appreciate his feelings more(except me). I got scared of him because I was at the crime scene when he started acting violently. Good thing it didn't result into trouble in his part. The question is: Why did I run away when I saw him cry? I thought I was over him, then why am I like this? I know deep down in my heart that I've moved on already. I'm totally saying the truth right now! Maybe I just can't stand to see someone whom I valued before be hurt by other people. Even though I don't feel the same way towards him now than before, I still pity him because he's my friend. That's all.

Two guys in one day. Whew! What a day! Tomorrow is practice time again. I gotta go and investigate about these strange feelings of mine.


XOXO
heiressgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment