Thursday, August 12, 2010

Next Victim

The criminal is still on the move. The criminal? Same guy. The victim? My friend.The detective? Me.

You know, some people just don't understand other people's feelings. They think that a person's heart is just a game they can just ditch when they got tired of it. How could they live with that?! They also have a heart, don't they? Why can't they understand this?! Sometimes I just wanna shout and do whatever I want just to let it all out. This thing that I feel when I see someone I know get hurt by someone who also hurted me in the past.It's just so hard to just watch and wait what will happen. As if I'm the one who's getting hurt. But I wonder, do I really have a part in this? OR am I just getting in their way?

Ok. I admit that I feel hurt again by what I just heard. Even if I'm not the victim, it's making me remember the past. So even though I'm not hit directly, the wound is still fatal and dangerous. What am I going to do with myself?! I'm starting to become a martyr, for God's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment