Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hopes Up....Hopes Down

                       Why is it so hard for people to understand your feelings about a certain thing? Let's say about Mathematics. They already know that you're bad at Math and yet they still expect you to have a high grade in it. How ironic, right?
                      My mom just can't understand how hard it is for me to get a high grade in Mathematics. Hello! I'm not born to be good at analysing Mathematical problems..Algebra...etc. Why can't she just accept it that I have no chance in Math? I always do everything I can to understand my Math lessons, but of course, since I'm born to be bad at MAth, I always get it wrong even though I already knew how to answer it. She suggested that I ask help from a friend of mine who is good in MAth, but I can't be forever asking him, right? I don't want to disappoint my mom but it's just too much! I can't handle it! I have my own happiness too. I can't sacrifice it just for that! I know I sound like a rebelious child right now, but I don't care! No one can ever deprive me from my own happiness. And that is: being myself.
                   Being myself means doing everything my own way, because I can't possibly strive in something if someone suddenly tried to take control of my life. I mean, who wants to be controlled by someone anyway? Can't they just understand that? I know I owe my parents a lot, but I'll repay them in my own different way. Because I won't be satisfied in it if someone told me what to do.

I just want to be happy without disappointing or hurting someone! Math sucks! So do I!


XOXO
heiressgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment