Monday, August 9, 2010

Right from Wrong

 Is it really necessary to distinguish right from wrong? Like if sleeping late at night is right or wrong? For me, Nope. Why? Cause this is a democratic country for God's sake! Need I speak the obvous? Anyway, back to the topic.

What I really meant was if this someone is right for you or wrong for you. Bet you didn't see that one coming! Well, if I'm just going to talk about the person I like then this is a really boring blog, right? All I'm asking is: Why bother asking these questions when there is no right and wrong in it? Right? Tell me. Is it wrong to like someone? No. Right? Is it right to love? Yes! 'Cause if not, you're certainly not a human being created by the awesome God in Heaven. Wanna know how this topic came to me?

Well, I like a certain guy before for one whole year. Imagine? One year! You must be thinking that I'm so into the guy, but no. I'm not. What made this long was my stupid, stubborn heart who won't even listen to me when I started explaining to it that there's no chance for him to like me. But guess what? The guy actually liked me before, when I was so head over heels in love with him! That's why I hate 'torpe' guys who are afraid to show their feelings. They just make everything more complicated! You know when I knew this? Just this year! Right after I came back from the study tour in Taiwan. See! And then now I'm starting to like another guy from my church. He's new, that's why I immediately took a great liking on him. Now the problem is: Which one is the right one and which one is the wrong one? That's main question! Well, if you have answers to this dilemma of mine, please do the honor of telling me. I will really appreciate it, even if it didn't help.


See yah!
XOXO
heiress_lady(mwah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment