Friday, August 20, 2010

? SPEECH ?

Question: If you are to be famous, in what way would you be?
Answer(me): I don't want to be famous...do I have to answer the question?(classmates murmuring" acting and dancing") Acting and dancing? Uhm...Change answer! Change answer! I want to be famous in Fashion Design(classmates gasping),because I like to design clothes....and.....I LIKE FASHION!(classmates said "Wooow!!!")


Question: You know how to swim. Your mother, father, husband and child are drowning, who wil you save(only one)?
Answer(me): How young is the child? (2 yrs old) Then, I would save him. (What if it's still an infant?) I won't save him. I'll save my husband instead because we could always make another one. (Why let the infant drown?) Because an infant still doesn't have a mind, so he won't know that he's drowning and he won't be angry that I didn't save him while in the case of a 2 yr old, if I don' t save him, he'll forever hate me and haunt me when he dies.(classmates laugh)



That's Heiress' speech imromptu speech task for the month! Serious questions, wierd answers. That's me!
Mwuah!
XOXO
heiress_girl



No comments:

Post a Comment