Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Unforgiving Fate

                                    You must be wondering why the title is that deep, but the truth is it's not. It's just popped out of my mind when this happened to me.
Why is fate so stubborn? It keeps on doing these things to me when it already knows that nothing's gonna happen. Instead of making feel better, it just makes my day worse! Why can't it just let me move on? Why must it continue to reveal the truth that I had hidden inside of me? I did it for good of others and ME. I  have to hide my feelings to avoid getting hurt over and over again. I have a very reasonable reason so why must this continue, right? Anyone who disagree better speak up now!
Is it wrong to lie to myself? Is it wrong to be blind to stuffs that are affecting me that much? If you think I'm crazy, then you have another thing coming: Love makes people crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment