Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Feelings Confirmed! or Maybe Not

                          Today, I found out that these strange feelings I feel towards this particular guy was a hoax...or maybe not. But this what I found out, at least.

A. He has this strong sex appeal that appeals to many girls in my class, but it doesn't affect me in the same way it does to my classmates.(because I'm not that shallow!)

B. She(the adult I talked to) thinks that the reason why this guy is acting like this towards me was because he knows that I don't have a crush on him so he doesn't feel awkward when talking to me. Maybe that's why he chose me to be his partner in our dance.

C. People say that I have an air of confindence in me. So maybe that's why he likes to argue with me. He wants to test that confidence I have. (Your doing great kid! You're actually degrading that confidence of mine.)

D. (don't think so) He's just doing it for the group.

E. (Impossible!!!!) He actually likes me.

So far, that's all I've got from the Masters. She and He didn't reveal everything to me. They want me to find out myself. They said that I have to wait and see. So that's what I'll do!


XOXO
I'll wait and see...
heiressgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment