Sunday, April 29, 2012

My First Converse

I have great news!!! Waaah!!! Ok, before I tell you about the good news, let me tell you first how i started my day. Well, today was such a disaster (or so i thought)! I woke up at 7:20am when I'm suppose to wake up at 6  'cuz I have to prepare for church. Originally, I didn't need to wake up that early since church starts at 9 but because I always take a long time preparing that's why I needed to wake up that early. Ok. So I woke up late today and so my schedule was a mess. I had to hurry up and that caused me much delay. Why? Because whenever I'm hurrying I can't put together a proper outfit. So I had to change 3 times and yet I still wasn't satisfies until it was already time to go. I went out with a messy hair and a very fail outfit! To top it all, we had to commute because my dad isn't here and the weather was so damn hot! When I got to church, I was all sweaty and icky. I tried fixing everything in the CR but  I couldn't do much do the whole time I was grumbling and whining at my friend. Then after church we went to SM Centerpoint. That time, my mood was much better already so I happily went along with my mother, 2 shotis and my lil' cousin. After eating, we did some shopping and here enters my good news. My mother bought me my first ever Converse! I was so happy that I found a great pair that I really like! And that's how my mood lifted up. Here's a pic of my new Converse:


You must be wondering why that was my first pair. Well, to be honest I'm not a fan of rubber shoes. For me, rubber shoes are just for sports and they look weird for me when worn somewhere that doesn't relate to sports. I don't have a rubber shoes of my own since I don't really need one because I don't have PE class so whenever I really need to use one, I just borrow my mom's pair. Now, I decided to have my own because there's a slight chance that I might have to stop attending dancing class and attend PE instead. Still, I didn't want to use my mom's Sketchers cuz' I don't like how it looks when I wear them w/ my PE uniform so I chose Converse instead. And I never thought that I would like them this much! I'm going crazy! For sure in the next few weeks, you'll see me wearing them when going out. Haha I'm currently thinking of possible outfits for them already! So crazy... Well, that's my good news. I'll probably get my 2nd pair soon and I'm going to buy them using my own money. Hehe




xoxo
heiress lady

No comments:

Post a Comment