Friday, April 27, 2012

HEADBANGERS

You saw the title. Yep. These sure did banged my head that i got addicted to them again. What am i talking about? Heh. I'm talking about: HEADBANDS! After a long time, i got addicted to it again after cutting my own bangs. Yep. I cut my own hair. That was an achievement for me! You see, I treasure my hair so much so i had a hard time deciding whether to go to a salon or just cut my own hair. If I went to a salon, chances are they'll give me another weird bangs (that usually happens to me) but if i cut my own hair I wouldn't have anyone but me to blame when i failed. Hence the risk, I went for the cutting-my-own-hair decision and surprisingly, it went well! Here's a pic of my new bangs:

                                

sorry for the poor quality...i'll make it up to you later. Let's go back to the title. So yup, I got addicted to headbands again and here are my pics wearing some of my headbands:



ok...nevermind this one. Obviously, you couldn't see the headband.

And here's me wearing my first ever long feather earring. To be honest, i just made that...i was just playing around with an old dangling earring of mine that i just found yesterday and a hairband with a couple of dangling feathers. I thought, why not take the feathers off and connect it to the earring 'cuz the hairband looked weird w/ it. So there! That's how i made that earring. Cute noh? This someday I'm going to go for a  bohemian vibe. It'll be a fresh look for me 'cuz i always look somewhat ladylike whenever i go to church. My classmates in Sunday School must've gotten tired of my usual look so why not try a different one, right? Well, that'll be all. Uhm...I just posted 3 of my headbands, one of them is a fail though. I still have four more so i'll try to post those too. Hopefully, I would be able to keep my promise this time.

xoxo
heiress lady


No comments:

Post a Comment