Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Eaten With Jealosy

                      It's so unfair! I didn't ask for this feeling in the first place so why am I hurting?
i just saw him with acting with another girl and I immediately reacted! I was so furious with myself. Can you imagine I walked out just because my classmates where teasing me because it was so obvious that I'm so jealous? Hah! What's worst is I cried. I couln't hold it any longer. That time he was teasing me to a close friend of mine. I got irritated because of that plus the jealousy I'm feeling. Grrr...I hate it so much! Tomorrow is their performance, I wonder how I'll react then. Whatever! I'll just erase my feelings for him. It's not wholesome anyway, part of me loves him and part of me hates him. I wish it wouldn't be that painful. I'm really having a hard time catching up with my emotions. I may be experienced already but I'm not that strong enough to numb out my feelings. Not if I'm seeing him everyday! I really really hate this feeling!

XOXO
jealous heiress_girl

No comments:

Post a Comment