Sunday, December 26, 2010

*giggle* The New Me

                            Christmas is over and here comes New Year! Whew! Well, a new year requires changes right? So from today onwards, I vow to change...change back to the old me! Haha. Wierd? Usually when people change, they change into a new person but me, I want to change back to the old me. 'Cuz the old me is way better than the present me. Why? Because the old me was very strong. I could take on any challenges that life gives me. I was very confident and sure of myself. In other words, I was sane before. That's why I want to change back. As you have known, by reading my previous posts, the me this year sucks real bad! I want to get read of it this coming new year. God also said, by reading the Bible, that I have to be patient in order to be happy. So I would also take life slowly and not hurry. Because hurrying will make me miss the oppurtunities that I should've taken. Well, how's that for my New Year's Resolution?



XOXO
heiress lady

No comments:

Post a Comment